Terms & Conditions
1. TheHealtheStore.com reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
2. The website may contain basic or general information about medicines, supplements and other personal or healthcare products. Although we take each and every effort to provide the users of this website accurate information, we DO NOT warrant or guarantee that all details are accurate, complete, up-to-date, and free from errors or omissions.
3. The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only and NOT intended to be used as substitute or replacement to any medical advice, diagnosis, and treatment of a medical condition. Users are advised to seek the medical opinion of a licensed physician for medical concerns. TheHealtheStore.com disclaims all liability resulting to loss, damage, personal injury, death, fraud, or other consequences arising out of the use of the website.
4. Our business days are Monday to Friday and office hours are from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, excluding holidays. Orders are processed during office hours only. Orders placed after office hours will be processed the next business day.
5. Delivery of the item will be the next day if orders are received before 2:00 PM. Deliveries shall be limited only to the areas posted in our website. TheHealtheStore.com shall not be liable for any delay of delivery or failure to deliver due to a cause beyond its control including but not limited to, problems of the courier, the failure to locate the user or the refusal of such person to accept the delivery and due to force majeure. If the User refuses without any justifiable reason to accept the delivery, the payment for the order shall be forfeited without prejudice to the payment by the User of the penalties and damages.
6. The User shall place orders using the steps and procedures outlined in the webpage. The user shall receive a confirmation call from TheHealtheStore.com representative to confirm the order. Delivery information such as the user’s name and address shall also be verified. TheHealtheStore.com shall not be obliged to deliver any product until the order has been confirmed.
7. The User must provide a softcopy of a licensed physician’s prescription when ordering a prescription product sent through or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org before the order can be confirmed. A copy of the original prescription must be presented by the user upon delivery for validation. We have the right to refuse to turn over the products ordered unless the original prescription is shown. In this case, the User must pay the failed delivery charge amounting to P500.00.
8. All prices are inclusive of Value Added Tax (VAT) and are quoted in Philippine Pesos. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Senior citizen’s, person with disability discounts and VAT exemptions as prescribe by law are honored. In the event you have placed an order with an incorrect price, we will contact you to inform you of the error and confirm if you will proceed with the order given the corrected price.
9. The User agrees to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with the Order, including any and all applicable taxes, at the rate in effect when the charges were incurred. Full payment may be collected upon delivery or made through payment via credit card.
10. TheHealtheStore.com delivery will be limited to the following areas: Cavite, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, San Pedro, Binan and Sta. Rosa. Physical and actual delivery shall be made by a courier which may be our employee or an independent and separate entity. If possible, alternative delivery arrangements will be made to areas that might not be reachable by the courier. A delivery charge may be imposed based on minimum order required or geographical location.
11. To ensure the quality of the products you order, we seal your order prior to delivery. Upon receipt of your order, please check to ensure that the package has not been tampered. Should you notice any tampering on your package, DO NOT accept the order and immediately inform us of the situation at email@example.com so we may rectify the issue.
12. TheHealtheStore.com Content is provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. TheHealtheStore.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of or the result of the use of the content of the Website in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. TheHealtheStore.com also disclaims all liability resulting to loss, damage, personal injury, death, fraud, or other consequences arising from the use of the Website or services offered by TheHealtheStore.com.
13. For safety and hygiene reasons, we only allow returns of DEFECTIVE or INCORRECT items within three (3) business days of receipt. Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +632 8019312 | 5844772 | +6346 4165070-72 or +63927 7567743 first to report the defective or incorrect item.
14. The warranties of the products ordered, including but not limited to the dosage, efficacy or defects shall be the responsibility of the pharmaceutical company or manufacturer of the products.
15. Limitation of Liability
15.1 TheHealtheStore.com shall not be responsible or liable in any manner to the User for any losses, damage, injuries, or expenses incurred by the User as a result of any actions or decisions taken as a result of using the Website or services offered.
15.2 In no event shall TheHealtheStore.com or any of its directors, officers, employees, agents, or content or service providers be liable for any actual, moral, nominal, exemplary or other forms of damages arising from or directly or indirectly related to the use of or the inability to use the Website or the content, materials, and functions relations thereto and the User’s provision of information via the Website. In no event shall TheHealtheStore.com be liable for any content posted, transmitted, exchanged, or received by or on behalf of any User or other person on or through the Website.
15.3 TheHealtheStore.com complies with the laws and rules and regulations issued by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the storage, handling, and dispensing of the products. TheHealtheStore.com is therefore not liable for any damages (side effects, adulteration, etc.) related to the use of any products offered.
15.4 The Website may be linked to the website of third parties, affiliates, and business partners. TheHealtheStore.com has no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Website exists. Such linked sites are provided “as is” for the User’s convenience with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. Inclusion of any link on the Website does not imply that TheHealtheStore.con endorses the linked site. The User may use the links and these services at the User’s own risk. The User must not, without permission from TheHealtheStore.com, frame any of the Website onto another website.
For any questions, issues, or complaints, please contact email@example.com or call us at +632 8019312 | 5844772 | +6346 4165070-72 or +63927 7567743.